Remember when cell phones were cool giant bricks? They’ve come a long way and the time has finally come for California residents to start migrating to a hands-free system. California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed legislation that prohibits the use of handheld mobile phones while driving in the state. The fine is $20 for a […]
One of the worst months of the year has to be April. I have been running into many problems this month. Here are some things I hate about April:
- Taxes are Due on the 15th, even if it means getting a return, it's a big hassle.
- You lose 1 hour of your day. 1 less hour of sleep, 1 less hour to party.
- April is the 4th month of the year, the #4 has bad feng-shui as it means death! holly cow!
- The weather is very upredcitable, windy yet hot, showers and rain.
- If that wasn't enought history shows April has a very close connection with Wars and tragic events such as Civil War, World War Two, Sinking of the Titanic, and the Columbine High School shooting
So I've finally shaved my head. It's all gone, about 99.99% of it at least. Its a tough task, but the rewards of a nice shiny bald head are well worth it. I'll try to put up some before and after pics. If you've always wanted to do it, or just have some questions headshaver.org has lots of good resources.